We are looking for a UI/UX/HTML/CSS/JSX React front-end developer.
You'll join a team of 1 frontender, 1 designer, 2 full-stack and 2 backend developers, and work together with the CTO to rapidly iterate to something awesome.
We expect you to be able to make wireframes/mockups, convert those to HTML/CSS (bootstrap4, based on a theme), and/or implement the layout directly in React (JSX). The backend interaction and development not be your main focus.
- Plan and design UI/UX of functionality, both for desktop and mobile use.
- Transform design specification into mockups.
- Communicate with other team members.
- Establish an effective development pipeline.
- Ensure the best UI/UX, quality, and designs of our web and mobile applications.
- Offer and implement solutions in a timely manner.
At least 3 years of professional experience in a team of at least 5 developers.
- Solid knowledge on ux/ui patterns and rapid prototyping
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS (responsive design in bootstrap4)
- Experience with JSX
- Experience with React.js, React native
- Experience in designing graphics/images/logos etc
- Familiarity with Git source code management.
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum Project Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills