React Native developer
What you will be doing...
As a React Native developer, you will create awesome web applications from beautifully designed UI's. Your primary responsibility will be Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code. You will be defining how the application looks and functions by working with both the front-end and back-end developers.
● Working in an agile cross-functional team with other talented developers.
● Ensure the technical feasibility of all the features working with the Product
● Ensure good coding practices are followed and have knowledge of test driven development.
● Ensure that the code you write meet our quality standards
● Optimize code for speed and scalability
● Monitoring uptime and performance of product features owned by your team
● Collaborate with team members to resolve blockers and maintain our feature shipping speed
What we are looking for...
● 4+ years of experience in building web application user interfaces, specifically React Native.
● Minimum 2 years experience of developing native Android consumer facing application.
● Excellent understanding of software design and object oriented programming principles.
● Fluent with usage of instrumentation and debugging tools on respective platforms.
● Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
● B Tech/BE degree with a specialization in computer science or equivalent degree
● Ability to work independently and collaboratively
● Problem solver and technology enthusiast
● Creativity, innovation, and resourcefulness
What you get to learn....
● Be part of building cutting edge ML, AI products and taking them to production.
● Analyze on tricky problems in a consultancy environment working together with
talented people towards the solutions.
● Work in a collaborative and non-hierarchical environment where talent and attitude comes before years of experience
● Create highly scalable solutions and own the entire development cycle - from architecture design to testing, implementation, and maintenance
● Own your code and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver
● Operate large-scale applications on the cloud (AWS or Kubernetes), based on a
● Conduct or participate in internal tech academies
● Craft your own career path