Alchefy is setting out to build the social collaboration and networking platform of tomorrow, for the dreamers, doers, and change agents of the world. We're on a mission to connect individuals based on shared passions, skills, and personality traits to bring game-changing ideas and innovation to reality. We've just embarked on our journey and are looking to welcome creative problem solvers to our team.
*Role: Junior Front-End Developer (React)
What will I be doing as a front-end developer at Alchefy?
- Working closely with Alchefy's product, design, and technology members to bring life to user-facing product features. Think social media application features, like user onboarding flows, feeds, profiles, etc.
- Building elegant web application user interfaces from high-fidelity design mockup using React, TypeScript, HTML, and CSS
- Developing clean, robust code while exercising sound judgment in handling sensitive data
- Integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic, responsive pages and features
- Delivering per product development and agile best practices, working in close collaboration with Alchefy team members
This might be for you if...
- You are eager to and can readily learn most technologies as you go
- You have experience working on front-end web or mobile applications
- Bonus: You have experience working with AWS technologies
You will be working with the following technologies:
- Typescript, React for web front-end
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- AWS cloud technologies, including Amplify, GraphQL, DynamboDB, GraphQL, and others
- Asana for product backlog management and delivery tracking