Arteza is revolutionizing the Art Supply industry as one of the fastest growing brands and e-commerce retailers in the country. We offer a convenient way to shop for art supplies coupled with a highly innovative product offering. Headquartered near the beaches of Miami, we are quickly expanding the team. If you are interested in working in a fast paced, start-up environment with highly motivated entrepreneurs, this is the place for you.
Arteza is seeking a motivated, goal oriented, results driven Senior/Principal Front-end Developer. This role is located in North Miami Beach, FL. Our team is growing and if you are passionate about e-commerce and career growth, an opportunity at Arteza may be a great match! In this position, your responsibilities will include design, strategy, execution, and metrics across all email campaigns.
Being in a startup environment, you will work side by side with intelligent, passionate, highly motivated entrepreneurs. We’re looking for someone who has the personality, passion, excitement and drive to succeed!
- Experience in e-commerce or building large, scalable websites.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, server-side CSS pre-processing platforms.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SCSS/SASS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and cross-device compatibility issues.
- Ability to turn front-end creative designs into functional front-end websites required.
- Ability to create front-end creative designs a plus.
- 6 years+ of experience as a Front-End Developer.
- 8 - 10+ years of software engineering experience.
- Experience mentoring/leading junior staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Effective communicator and relationship builder.
- Ability to work in an autonomous environment.
- Collaborative, but also innovative.
- Passionate and self-driven.
- Strategic and goal oriented.
- UX/UI experience is a plus.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- eCommerce experience is a plus.