We are looking for a Front-End developer who will focus on delivering value to our customers by maintaining and improving ‘Choreograph’ - the software behind our robotic arm, Eva.
You will be an integral part of the Software Development Team, transforming user feedback into developments, improving User Experience and adding new features.
What will you be doing?
- Owning responsibility for new features and fixing issues based on customer feedback - helping the support team to gather information with your technical knowledge
- Working on exciting new features in the Software Development Team roadmap
- Handling support requests from customers (as part of a rotation), helping them to develop their robotic use cases to great success
- Helping in the release of Choreograph updates from the beginning (conception) to the end (implementation and testing)
- You will also have the opportunity to learn about other technical areas such as Back-End, DevOps, System Development, Firmware and Manufacturing, depending on your interests and strengths
What will you bring to the role?
- Good experience with Front-End development, especially React (bonus: Three.js, 3D rendering and SVG)
- Good communication and organizational skills, comfortable interacting with customers and working with our sales and support team
- Knowledge of the basic concepts of User Experience
- Some experience with Back-End development, understanding of API usage and design (bonus: Go, SQL)
- Bonus: Linux and C++ development to be able to dive deeper into our stack