QOS Networks is seeking a Frontend Software Engineer to join its analytics and platform services team.
We are leading the disruption that is occurring in branch management and application monitoring infrastructure. The increased adoption of cloud & SaaS applications coupled with the dramatic growth of rich media on corporate networks is causing enterprises to rethink how they architect their WANs. Hybrid WAN networks, which combine traditional MPLS WAN circuits with direct-to-Internet circuits, have emerged in an attempt to achieve the right balance of cost & performance when accessing both on-premises & SaaS-based applications. SD-WAN is a fundamentally new approach to WAN architectures that provides a simpler, more agile way to manage both hybrid and traditional WAN, alike.
You will be responsible for building the next generation of tools to manage, visualize, automate and control these cutting-edge network technologies.
- Implement the frontend experience for our customer-facing analytics, management and visibility platforms and tools
- Work closely with UX designers and backend developers to architect and implement modern web applications
- Design and develop UI patterns and practices used throughout QOS Networks projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent software work experience
- 3+ years developing modern web applications using one or more major frameworks, such as React or Angular
- Proficiency in styling, layout and asset management for responsive designs
- Practical experience with charting and data visualization frameworks
- Comfort with configuring and customizing package managers and frontend build tools such as webpack and babel
- Utilization of CSS preprocessors like LESS and SASS
- Experience with TypeScript
- Basic knowledge of deployment architecture on AWS, Azure or other public cloud providers
- Understanding and implementation of progressive web applications