There is never a typical day at Appruve, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career in software at Appruve. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them sooner.
Join Inclusive Innovations Inc (Appruve) and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the new using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
As a Junior Software Engineer (Frontend ), you will assist in the development, implementation and management of Appruve’s financial data and compliance automation infrastructure to improve our clients’ delivery approach. You will be coding, testing and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
What You’ll Do
You will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer .
Your duties and responsibilities as a Junior Software Engineer (Frontend) include;
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Writing new code and maintaining code for our frontend applications
- Working on bug fixes.
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Work alongside other engineers to consistently apply best practices and to help improve the Software Development Lifecycle.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Required experience building with Vue JS or React JS
- Good experience building large single page frontend apps
- Good grip on functional programming design patterns
- Good grip on TDD, and writing elegant test cases
- Experience using/building JS based tooling such as webpack, babel & npm
- Be part of an international, ambitious and successful team
- Be part of a pioneering innovation
- Support to attend international dev conferences related to your work and that of Appruve
- Global / regional network / exposure in FinTech and RegTech
- Diverse career growth opportunities
- Kind and caring team mates
- Competitive salary ($12k - $18k annually)