Gloo provides a personal growth platform that enables service providers, our “Champions,” to exchange better insights, resources, and technology to serve their people. Our company name reflects the trusted bond between people that serves as the foundation for growth, and everything we build strengthens that bond. We’re leveraging the same exponential tech that’s driving success in other industries and making it available through personal growth resources such as custom assessments, growth plans, and more. As one of Boulder’s most innovative and growing tech companies, Gloo needs more talented professionals who are driven to make a positive impact.
As a member of our Networks team, you’ll be working on applications used by leaders and strategists who are serving the Champion organizations that are in their network. By creating these Gloo Network applications, we are providing a view of the world that these network leaders have never seen before because we are giving them visibility to not just their own data but to the data that is shared with them by their member organizations and by the people in those organizations. When network leaders have this kind of visibility of data and analytics strategically leveraging that data, they can accurately see and meet the needs of those Champion Organizations which then accelerates the ability to grow and develop the people. Some examples of those networks are church denominations, Celebrate Recovery, etc.
You will need to bring passion, enthusiasm and a desire to grow and work together to solve some really tricky problems. If that sounds like fun, join us and contribute to technology that is truly transforming lives.
Our engineering group is passionate about building enterprise-level applications that make a positive impact. Our engineers are personable, innovative, and aspirational. The culture of our team is extremely important to us. We want you to be engaged in your projects, we want you to voice your ideas, and we want you to be proud of what we accomplish as a team and of your own contributions to those efforts.
What We Are Looking For
- Any skill set that contains a wide array of supporting tools – Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub, CircleCI, Cloud Formation / Other Amazon Services to name a few – public cloud experience gets you extra points
- Solid experience with creating unit tests for the code that you write and maintain.
- An articulate communicator – you are able to translate your ideas into understandable presentations and documentation
- Passion for building high performing applications that you are proud to put your name on
- Commitment to producing detailed documentation
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Strong ideas, loosely held.
Our Team Members Enjoy
- Compensation and bonus commensurate with experience
- Plenty of time off to keep you balanced
- Medical with HSA contribution
- A dynamic, talented team, dedicated to changing the world and building an incredible business
- Beautiful office space in downtown Boulder on Pearl Street, steps from coffee shops and blocks from hiking trails
- Company Happy Hour Fridays
- Fresh fruit, snacks, coffee and sodas
Applications welcomed from those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card.