At Cobalt Robotics, our indoor robots work together with remote human operators to keep our customers safe. We patrol 24x7 to help prevent break-ins, detect massive leaks and give our customers visibility over their space, their assets, and their data.
Cobalt's team is comprised of renowned technologists and security professionals, and backed by world-class investors such as Sequoia, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue. In 2019, Cobalt was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and the San Francisco Business Times.
We’re looking for people who want to make an impact with us and help build a company that is known for its excellence in engineering, passion for progress, and dedication to customers.
Using the latest web technologies and human-computer interaction principles, we are designing applications that enable a single person to control and monitor a fleet of autonomous robots simultaneously. You will develop and maintain mission-critical UIs as well as customer-facing dashboards to help humans and machines work together.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain “mission control” interfaces for our internal Specialists and customers
- Implement and maintain features such as real-time video chat, data visualizations, and weekly security reporting
- Work directly alongside our Specialists to understand and improve workflows
- Participate in code reviews and architecture discussions
What you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in creating modern web UIs with React and Redux
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Canvas, SVG, or animation
- Experience with WebRTC or WebSockets
- Experience with Robotics or IoT
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.