Apply for this job
As they launch their digital banking service in Latin America, they’re after a skilled React Native Developer to join their Mexico City team. You’ll be tasked with minimizing crashes and creating scalable, easy-to-read code in a resource-efficient and reliable manner.
What they offer:
- An exciting and challenging opportunity to create an amazing new product backed by a great infrastructure of partners and funding.
- Design, build, test and deploy front end code in a React Native app.
- Work collaboratively with the UX/UI team to create a better user experience.
- Write code tests so a CI/CD pipeline can be performed.
- Use agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) to deliver fast features to the business platform.
What you bring:
- A relevant degree in Computational Engineering or similar.
- Ideally at least three years of experience at a FinTech or startup.
- A sound understanding of programming languages (React Native), container technology (Docker, Kubernetes), testing (Jest, Browser Stack, - - Selenium) and an expert in Git (BitBucket as a repository).
- Experience with firebase features (Crashlytics, performance monitoring, in-app messaging, remote config).
- Experience estimating tasks and knowledge of good practices (Clean Code, code smells, design patterns).
- Reliability, efficiency, and a results-oriented approach while being a great team player.
- A solid grasp of conversational and technical English.