· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience).
· 2+ years of professional front end development.
· Skilled with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript, SASS, and Node
· Deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, JQuery, etc.
· Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
· Masters degree in CS or an engineering discipline
· 5+ years of professional front end development.
· Experience building reusable UX components or libraries
· Strong UX design skills
· Experience building scalable, distributed, front-end experiences
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Age/ Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation