Form Health is medical weight loss. Delivered through your phone.
Obesity impacts 40% of the US adult population, but only about 1% of patients receive medical treatment for their disease. Form Health makes medical treatment available to everyone.
Losing weight is hard, the more so because Overweight and Obesity are conditions that change the basic functions of the human body. Our doctors help set it right.
Form Health helps people lose weight in a medically-supervised environment. Our physicians look at the whole patient and develop an individual, medical approach, including medications when appropriate. All of this: virtual MD visits, interactions with Registered Dietitians, group interactions, meal tracking, and more, is delivered with incredible discretion via an app on the patient's phone.
Form is small but growing. We’re a mission-driven, patient-focused, seed-funded team who believe in developing hypotheses, experimenting, shipping continuously, and learning and iterating quickly.
We’ve launched on iOS and Android and need an experienced React Native developer to take ownership of our mobile patient telemedicine experience and inform technical, product, process, and architectural decisions.
You’ll report to our VP of Engineering, helping to build a world-class product, service, and team, though initially we’ll be a team of three so expect to have a ton of influence and impact. We support patients in their weight loss journey with integrated chronic care and a mobile app with features like:
- Secure meal photo sharing, video chat visits, and text messaging
- Personalized content delivery (meal plans, timely resources, daily tips)
- Data collection and visualization
- Gamification to drive engagement
- A/B experiments and feature flags to deliver and measure impact continuously
- Federated GraphQL API to keep things loose
- Much more on our roadmap
Things that are important to us:
- Creating a welcoming and safe place for patients
- Protecting patients’ privacy and the safety of their data
- Simplicity and quality
- Continuous learning and improvement
- Minimizing waste
- Growth and scalability
- Advancing the state of the art in telemedicine