● Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile
● Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for
performance that feels native.
● Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help
implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast
and often breaks things.
● Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of
the highest quality.
● Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
and its nuances, including ES6+ syntax
● Knowledge and application of new features coming with React.js e.g
Hooks for functional components with state and effects
● Should have worked with major node modules such as react-native-
maps, @react-native/community geolocation, offline database,
inbuilt AsyncStorage etc
● Handle build for simulator and ipa/apk for UAT/Prod release with
signing. ( Release Management)
● Write unit test for UI and redux layer.
● Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
● Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging
● Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android
● Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and
● Automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha