At Very Good Security (“VGS”) we are on a mission to protect the world’s sensitive data - and we’d love to have you along for this journey.
VGS was founded by highly successful repeat entrepreneurs, and is backed by world-class investors like Goldman Sachs, Andreessen Horowitz, and Visa. We are building an amazing global team spread across four cities. As a young and growing company, we are laser-focused on delighting our customers and hiring
talented and entrepreneurial-minded individuals.
We're looking for a Junior Frontend Engineer with strong problem-solving skills and is ready to work in a fast-paced environment. We consider engineers who have a system thinking approach and want to be a part of a big mission - Protect the World’s Information.
What you get to do:
- Design, develop and support a robust data security solution;
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, operations, etc.;
- Be proactive and innovative. We rely on your feedback to build up the product expertise.
What you bring to the role:
- Passion about your work;
- Interest in building a SaaS solution;
- Product engineering mindset: be focused on business value and delivery;
- Be a Team Player. We’re looking for people able to communicate and collaborate across cultures and time zones, able to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams, and the ability to influence others to achieve results;
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level.
Would be a plus:
- Some knowledge of CI/CD;
- Experience writing test: unit (Jest, Enzyme), e2e (TestCafe, Cypress).
What’s in it for you:
- Silicon Valley Experience;
- 3 weeks of paid vacation and 2 weeks of days off+sick leaves;
- Hackers’ days;
- Corporate retreats;
- Paid lunches and parking;
- Covering professional learning: conferences, trainings, and other events;
- Sports activities compensation;
- English Speaking Club with native speakers;
- Medical insurance;
- VGS stock options.