Who Are We:
Total Brain is a mental health and fitness platform powered by neurotechnology. We leverage technology, neuroscience and biometrics to help individuals monitor and support mental health and human performance.
Values, Vision, & Culture:
Our culture at Total Brain revolves around Passion. We look for people who are unique, team oriented, and connected to our cause. In our work together we strive to bring data-driven self-awareness and continuity of care to 5,000,000 people who wish to improve and sustain their mental health by 2020.
As part of the team engineering team, you’ll have a direct and major impact on the direction of the product. You will work as part of a small team and report to the Lead Engineer in our San Francisco office. There are numerous challenges to solve, multiple hats to wear. This job is a great opportunity to grow and learn new skills.
- Brainstorm with Product Managers, Designers and Engineers to conceptualize and build new features for our (growing!) client and large (and growing!) user bases.
- Develop and maintain applications in React/React Native
- Convert tasks into beautiful and pleasing UI (with great UX)
- Actively own architectural decisions for the front-end
- Assist with web deployments and application submissions
- 3-4 years Experience as a Software Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience developing, shipping and maintaining production web or mobile applications
- Mobile development experience a plus
What we offer:
- A flexible, collaborative culture where growth from within is encouraged
- Regular lunch & learns, science education sessions, and all hands meetings
- Competitive benefits (options for individual and/or family medical, dental and vision plans, commuter benefits, medical & dependent flexible spending accounts)
- Flexible time off
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Maternity and Parental paid leave
- Company wide retreats at locations all over the United States