Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, Calif. with offices across the U.S., and internationally in Bangalore, Paris, London and Israel. Quotient is the leading CPG and retail marketing technology provider that delivers personalized digital promotions and ads to millions of shoppers daily.
Quotient uses its proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers.
Quotient’s powerful suite of capabilities includes personalized digital coupons, retailer-aligned dynamic ad messaging, influencer-led social media, data analytics and audience management. Quotient’s audience data solution is powered by 100 million verified buyer audience, derived from its Retailer iQ partnerships.
By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens.
● Take ownership of web application projects and see them through all aspects of their lifecycle; design, development, testing and support.
● Liaise with client technical teams to gather and understand requirements in order to action development tasks.
● Manage own workload across multiple responsibilities to ensure deadlines are met and reactive changes are undertaken promptly.
● Develop highly scalable and performant web solutions using the latest best-of-breed technologies with a best-practise approach to code authoring in line with the practises of the Elevaate Engineering team.
● Collaborate with the technical team and business teams within Elevaate and Quotient to drive ontime delivery of projects meeting business requirements.
● Take part in technical team discussions around design improvements to architecture, processes and practises.
● Self learning to keep up-to-date with modern technologies, tools and practises.
● At least 3 years of hands-on web development experience
● At minimum 1 years experience building modern web applications with frameworks like Angular and React
● Excellent technical understanding of web protocols like HTTP, REST, XHR/AJAX, etc
● Excellent software fundamentals, including object oriented and dynamic programming
● Experience writing frontend unit tests such as Jasmine
● Strong understanding of software platforms and operating systems, including scripting languages and command line use
● Experience with Git or other source control systems
● Good knowledge of responsive web design
● Experience working with server-side templating solution such as Freemarker
● Experience with server-side development in Java
● Experience with MySQL