Every.org is a tech nonprofit with the mission to connect givers and nonprofits through a joyful donation experience.
We want to make it easier for people to support their favorite causes and share their values. We believe that's the best way to foster the communal wisdom that can transform the nonprofit space. We're a small team of mostly engineers looking to use technology for good. Read more about us here.
Who we're looking for
We're looking for a Frontend Engineer who will be building, testing, and deploying features for givers and nonprofits to have a joyful experience on Every.org.
This is a mid-level level position at a small, fast growing nonprofit poised to have a big impact.
- 2+ years or equivalent hands-on experience in web development
- Experience working on a launched, production-quality responsive web product
- Solid computer science background (CS degree or experience)
- Care about frontend performance and clean architecture
- Strong communication/collaboration skills
(not strictly necessary, but the more you have, the better!)
- Strong product intuition
- Like to learn about the latest frontend tech
- Curiosity, openness, and drive
- Thrives in ambiguity and startup setting
- Experience with mobile development
- Open-source contributions
- Compensation range: $110,000-$155,000, dependent on experience
- Comprehensive healthcare plan, including medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible paid time off
- A beautiful office in San Francisco’s Financial District with catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Experienced advisors and investors at Expa to assist in your career growth
If this sounds like you, we would love to chat!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.