You will work on Rivian’s cloud team as a Front-End Engineer. You will design, develop, and manage client-side applications that are deeply coupled with Rivian’s cloud infrastructure.
This is what you’ll do:
- Collaborate with developers and UX/UI engineers to build user friendly internal tools
- Design, implement, and manage large applications with complex state and high frequency data
- Experiment with large data sets to find interesting and valuable ways to visualize the data
- Mentor and assist junior developers and participate in code reviews
- Build reusable, testable job
sboard.com'>React components that can be used between projects
- Contribute to component library
this is what you’ll need:
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience
- React, Redux or other JS framework experience
- HTML5, CSS/SASS, Restful APIs, HTTP
- JEST or other testing experience
- Experience with d3.js, three.js, or raphael.js
- Understanding of i18n, A11Y
- Excellent understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with Node a plus
- Bachelors Degree is strongly desired
This is where you’ll work:
Department: Digital Experience
Location: Palo Alto / San Jose
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.