We are seeking** highly ambitious Software Engineers** for a rapidly growing sales and marketing firm in Beverly Hills! This is a Full Time on-site role.
Do you love Fintech?
Are you familiar with Plaid, Credit Karma & Stripe?
Do you want to join a team that is solving hard challenges and changing the world?
Our team is creating the next cloud based Bloomberg Terminal and disrupting the fintech space.
We’re looking for Front End and Full Stack engineers of various levels to join our revolution!
You should apply ONLY if:
- You are the engineer that other engineers can count on; you are technical, you attack every problem with enthusiasm; you remove hurdles. You are a self-starter, team player, who loves solving challenges in a highly collaborative environment.
- As a member of the Engineering team, you will play a key role in building and shaping everything from Live Stories on the web to our ads website and more to come.
What you’ll do:
- Build scalable front end applications to support the growing needs of the business
- Work with multidisciplinary teams across the organization to ensure our web properties leverage the potential of existing systems and data
- Identify the needs of users, and to deliver intuitive and interactive applications to support them
- Manage projects and collaborate with key stakeholders
Full benefits, and frequently pay higher salaries than Google or Facebook.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Comfort building across the stack in Java or Python
- Experience with any of the following modern web frameworks: React, Angular, Ember, Backbone.js, Dojo, or Bootstrap
- A passion for front end design and/or web application development
- Experience developing consumer-facing software
- Experience developing software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity
Preferred Skills And Experience:
- 3+ years of experience as an architect - proven ability to design and implement robust and scalable systems
- 2+ years of experience mentoring junior engineers
- Python, Bash, Linux, Docker
- Mastery of Git, GitHub, and Gitflow
- Experience working with AWS services
- Experience building microservices
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design principles
- Experience scaling web applications and optimizing applications for performance
- Great creative and innovative problem-solving skills
Apply now for immediate consideration!