Picojar is an AI-powered note-taking system that provides a unique workflow to help you efficiently turn your spontaneous thoughts and discoveries into smart and interconnected notes.
We’re looking for people to form the PicoJar founding team. Our team is small, and people wear many hats. You'd jump between product, marketing, internal tools, process — participating in every phase from inception to implementation. Absolutely no boredom.
What we value:###
It's okay if you don't have years of experience, or have never used React-Native before. At PicoJar we think a candidate who demonstrates resiliency, perseverance and self-directed learning will trump one with an impressive degree every time.
As part of the interview, we will need to ask you to work on a task for a week to learn about your learning style and understand how you approach a problem.
What you’ll do:###
- Work closely with the Founder to launch the first version of the mobile app.
- Participate in user research and testing to better understand our customers.
- Share responsibility for testing, releasing, and maintaining our mobile app.
- Communicate and document architectural designs and requirements.
- Provide thoughtful feedback to others on the team.