We've just won a big piece of business working with a major bank across a suite of prototypes where we need to explore and build (predominately front-end) new experiences, innovations and prototypes.
We are currently looking to recruit a front-end developer to join our fast-growing team to work on this account.
The Front-end Web Developer should have the passion and capability to realise ideas in ways that inspire the agency and our clients, liaising with others to provide solutions that are performant yet push the limits in terms of what we are able to achieve technologically.
You must have demonstrable experience in the following areas:
- HTML and CSS skills with solid experience of CSS processing tools such as Sass, Less, or PostCSS, and even CSS-in-JS libraries like styled-components or Emotion.
- Building CSS in a modular way — should know the value of naming schemes and have knowledge of various CSS methodologies and approaches
- Targeting multiple device types and experience of responsive web design
- Working in an agile environment as part of a cross-functional team
- Using project tools inc Jira and Confluence
- Working within an agency environment for clients with high expectations
- Using Git VCS
- Have a passion and eye for good web design and UX
- Knowledge of accessibility issues and how to address them in UI development
- Applying problem-solving skills to troubleshoot technical issues
- 3 days self-directed L&D time and £500 grant
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Birthday as a holiday
- 23 days annual leave (inclusive of Christmas shutdown)
- Monthly WithJuno rewards points
- Company sharing sessions and team socials