We're a stealth productivity startup seeking our first Frontend Software Engineer to build and ship delightful software that touches the lives of millions of people. You will work with the two co-founders to build a world-class productivity platform that solves manual workflows.
What you'll get to do as a Frontend Engineer:
- Research, guide, and execute frontend architecture changes in GraphQL and React
- Build reusable React components with modular CSS and manage data on the client with Redux and GraphQL
- Measure and resolve performance bottlenecks, using tools like Chrome DevTools or your tooling of choice
- Work closely with the two co founders to create amazing and intuitive experiences that make it effortless to perform automated workflows in real time.
- Help put tools, processes, and documentation in place to improve our code quality.
- Work with complex and varied data structures (we have a long list of APIs we're integrating with!)
- You're a self starter, who knows how to roll up their sleeves and get shit done
- You're creative, and want to constantly experiment and challenge the status quo
- You thrive in ambiguity
- You're experienced in designing complex interfaces
- 3+ years of experience with the full web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- A solid understanding of core web and browser concepts (eg how the browser parses and constructs a web page)
- Professional experience with React and GraphQL