At Nylas, our mission is to empower the world to communicate with context and insight. Our hosted sync platform and APIs enable developers to quickly integrate their apps with email, contacts, and calendar across all providers (including Exchange).
We are changing the way companies and developers innovate with email and messaging. Customers like Pipedrive, Salesloft, and Lever use our cloud messaging APIs to power their products and accelerate their ability to innovate.
Nylas has raised over $30M from Spark Capital, 8VC, Data Collective, Fuel Capital, SV Angel and more. Our HQ is in San Francisco with offices in New York, Denver, and several of us work remotely. Members have previously worked at Dropbox, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, and VMware.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience
- Prior development experience with React, Angular, Vue and/or Node strongly preferred
- Experiencing building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML5
- Strong UI and design skills. You know what great products feel like
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude and empathy
- Self awareness and a desire to improve your skills
- Bonus points for an academic background in computer science, experience working in small startups, and professional experience designing websites/applications.
- Competitive Pay
- Meaningful Equity
- Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits for you and your family(including One Medical membership)
- 401k, FSA, HSA, Commuter benefits
- $1k yearly Education & Development benefit
- Catered lunch & Unlimited snacks
- $100 a month health and wellness benefit
- Relocation assistance
- Unlimited vacation (mandatory 2 week consecutive vacation once per year)
- 12 weeks caregiver leave
- Flexible work hours
Nylas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and diversity of all kinds is important to us.
Our team is roughly equal by identified gender (including engineering) and focuses on creating an inclusive environment for all people. We welcome people from all different backgrounds and currently employ startup founders, college graduates from all over the country and the world, coding academy graduates and those with no degrees at all.
We are actively and regularly working with the entire team to shape our culture in a conscious way to our ideal of empowerment, transparency, and kindness.