Come develop the next generation of leadership coaching.
We’re developing the world’s first AI-powered personal leadership coach. Interested? With a substantial Series A funding round, a great roster of brand name Fortune 500 clients, and an enviable product-market fit, we’ve already got good market traction.
You’ll collaborate with a brilliant team of people on a product that makes the workday better.
About the Role
You'll be working closely with the entire founding team to deliver a fast, beautiful product with enterprise-grade security and reliability. The job will require working on a wide range of problems and you should be comfortable quickly learning and working with new technologies/platforms.
A typical day might include
- Bringing a visual design document to life: turning it into functioning code while improving the design and resolving inconsistencies/vagueness along the way.Building apps/integrations to expose our data in new and creative ways, like a browser extension, chatbot, or mobile app.
- Working closely with the design team to build unique, intuitive visualizations from complex data.
- Rapidly iterating on user-facing features, based on feedback from end users and product analytics.
- Collaborating with the entire engineering and product teams to quickly prototype and experiment with new feature ideas.
- 2+ years developing web applications, including highly interactive, responsive websites using modern web development frameworks.
- Thrives in a fast-moving startup environment, has strong communication skills and is excited about the opportunity to influence product development and roadmapping.
- At this time we are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas.
Nice to Have
- Experience building analytics products and using charting/visualization libraries a plus.
- Full stack experience (API development in Python or another modern application language, SQL queries/Schema Development in Postgres or similar RDBMS)
- Health coverage, stock options, commuter benefits, and all the essentials.
- Fully-stocked kitchen.
- All the computer equipment and gadgets you need.
- Access to SF and South Bay offices.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Work from home Fridays!
Cultivate is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and unique experiences. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.