About the Company:
Created to answer the seemingly simple idea that there must be a smarter way to sell, Apollo is the most effective way to help companies scale their growth. We help teams identify and acquire target prospects, A/B test drip campaigns, convert into qualified appointments and demos, and get predictive analytics with our simple, all-in-one platform. Our mission is to connect companies who have great products with businesses who need them.
Apollo is run by a lean team of mission-oriented individuals driven by big ideas. The incredibly high caliber team is genuinely interested in building a great product and everyone is able to do so by following a motivating set of company values -- like humility, integrity, and continuous growth.
- 3+ years of experience in professional front-end development
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with product managers, designers, and other engineers in different time zones (We utilize tools such as Slack, Zoom, and Asana to communicate on a daily basis)
- Experience building a large, scalable web application
- Experience working on an enterprise/SaaS application
- Experience with front end libraries and tools, such as Lodash, Sass, Webpack, Gulp, Jest, and Cypress
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience in Chrome Extension development
- Experience building responsive UIs