We are an ambitious team that's transforming the way people achieve a beautiful, more confident smile. No longer do you have to step inside the orthodontist office to create the smile of your dreams. With a click of a button, you are on the road to making those dreams a reality. Our doctor-directed, at-home system makes it easy, safe and affordable for everyone.
We also believe that a job should do more than pay the bills. It should fill you with a sense of purpose. The kind you feel when you’re a part of something BIG.
Interested? Let’s talk.
We are continuing to expand our Tech Team and looking for a Senior Front-End (React) Developer to join us here in our Las Vegas office!
· Work effectively with business analysts and leaders to properly understand requirements while providing insights and feedback that allow alignment of what is technical feasible.
· Design solutions that align with business requirements and technical standards.
· Develop highly efficient and testable code.
· Mentor and collaborate with various team members effectively.
· Optimize software for speed and compatibility; add features that contribute to the product with a focus on quality.
· 3+ years of React based project experience.
· 3+ years of Node.js backend API experience.
· High degree of competency in core software development concepts.
· BS in Computer Science or related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
· You'll need to have excellent communication and cross-group collaboration skills, be able to make forward progress despite ambiguous circumstances, be a self-starter and a quick learner of new technologies.
· Independent thinker who is a self starter and a team player.
· Write clean code that is maintainable, scalable, and extensible.
· Git Proficiency, PRs, Branching concepts.
· Fluent written and oral communication skills in English.
· Flexibility to adapt to evolving needs and requirements
· Work in an agile environment as a member of a scrum team in our Vegas office.
Great to Have:
· React Native experience
· Salesforce LWC
· Shopify Liquid templates
Competitive pay and an employer paid contribution of $200 toward company sponsored health care plan. Vision and dental also available.
Unlimited vacation policy!
We’ll hook you up with awesome aligner and whitening benefits. Your family too!
An exceptional company culture (if we do say so!) in a truly flat organization that values commitment and hustle over titles and rigid hierarchies.
The opportunity to be in early on the start of something amazing!
Get on this. The time is now. Let’s make this happen.