Apply for this job
Preply is a fast-growing ed-tech company, backed by Europe's most prominent investors. Since 2012 we are building a global human-to-human online tutoring marketplace with locations in Kyiv and Barcelona.
We work in small cross-functional teams to continuously improve and scale user experience. At Preply, we challenge each other to learn more and faster and promote a growth mindset in our daily work. We guarantee a friendly and multinational atmosphere within the team that you’ll fall in love with.
We are currently searching for React Native Developer, passionate about the vision and idea of our product. We take inspiration from Spotify for building our engineering culture and implementing the best practices.
Our mobile development is highly inspired by Facebook modern stack and approaches:
• React / React Native
• GraphQL API only
• Cross-Platform idea to share code & skills between platforms (WEB, iOS & Android)
Your Expected Outcomes
- implement UI prototypes and delegate to QA with minimal UI/UX defects
- adapt UI/UX on different devices and form-factors
- solving Animation and UX challenges
Your Competency Profile
- Mac OS only development environment
- At least 1+ year React Native experience
- At least 1+ year WEB experience
- Basic ES6+, Node.js, CSS/Flexbox knowledge
- Experience with React / React Native UI libraries
- Minimal sense of visual aesthetics
- Any of GraphQL, TypeScript, Jest/Detox, Redux, Git, native mobile development is an additional strength
- Exceptional communication skills
- High level of self-organization, ownership, responsibility
- Min. B2 English level (company gives 200$/month for studying English on Preply.com).
Are you looking for a company where you can be part of the team that is shaping the future of effective learning? Want to change the way how millions of people learn and share knowledge worldwide? Join Preply!