As a passionate React front-ender, you will ensure that our platform is fast, accessible and up to date. You will work with other great professionals on our international platform, from the fantastic Dotslash complex in Utrecht (https://www.dotslash.surf/). In addition to concentrated work and peaking when necessary, there is plenty of room for daily sociability, personal development, drinks and getaways.
You are ambitious and looking for a new challenge in your career as a front-ender. You are always able to find good solutions for the challenges that our customers generate. You don't shy away from converting a design into an accessible and semantically correct React code, even when it comes to a data-intensive application. Depending on your skills, this can vary from making adjustments to our current platform to independently developing full-scale complex applications.
- University working and thinking level.
- Knowledge and experience with API's in conjunction with React.
- Knowledge and experience with tools and frameworks such as Styled Components.
- Knowledge of Redux and ImmutableJS is an advantage.
- A preference for usability and accessibility.
- Experience in developing responsive applications.
- An eye for detail.
Benefits & Perks
- A place in a professional and fun team with room for growth and development
- An internationally oriented organisation with European partners
- A multi-language platform with appealing global customers
- Flexible working hours, both on a full-time and part-time basis
- An inspiring and pleasant place to work in our office in Dotslash Utrecht (https://www.dotslash.surf/).
- Working in a team in which self-management and cooperation are key
- Plenty of room for personal input and initiative
- Plenty of room for personal development
- Various formats for the transfer of knowledge and inspiration (such as monthly TechTalks)
- Coffee (although there are also tea drinkers...)
- And of course a competitive salary and reimbursement of travel expenses.