The candidate should have the ability to work at the intersection of UI wireframes and backend APIs, implementing interfaces in a diligent and precise way for both desktop and mobile web.
Knitter Social Networking Pvt. Ltd.(Knitter) is a product based B2C startup, that was founded in the year of 2017 and is headquartered in Bengaluru. Knitter is a social media platform, tailor-made to serve the 20 crore smartphone users of the 6.5 lakh villages of India. The company culture is an exemplary blend of a positive work environment and team effort, freedom to involve and express thoughts and opinions with respect to every department, get a pat on the back and exceptional perks for every effort and flexibility shown.
The candidate should have the ability to work at the intersection of UI wireframes and backend APIs, implementing interfaces in a diligent and precise way for both desktop and mobile web. You will be a part of the smart, proactive and self-driven team of Knitter. You have to lead by example and be a role model.
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you will manage the deliverables of the team and be accountable for the end to end ownership of delivery of our website, blog and internal dashboards. So your work has a direct impact on the company, the product and the user as a whole. You will see yourself progress and grade up to successive positions sooner than you would expect.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Developing new user-facing features using React.js
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Ensuring SEO friendliness and web performance.
● Ensuring compatibility across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
● Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
● Managing the deliverables of the team and being accountable for the end to end ownership of the delivery.
● Testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and reliability.
● Provide mentorship and support to team members.
● Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and use them in the products wherever required.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
● Strong understanding of Web Fundamentals
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux or Flux)
● Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
● Strong proficiency in Performance/SEO optimized web development
● Familiarity with Server Side Rendering
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Familiarity with code versioning tools specifically Git.
● Role: Senior Frontend Developer
● Experience: 5+ years
● React.js experience: 2+ years
● Education: The candidate should be a graduate or a post-graduate in any specialization.
● CTC: Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate.
● Job Location: Koramangala, Bengaluru
● Employment type: Full-time employment