Market leader in the area of enterprise consent management platforms (CMP) and empowers companies to obtain, manage and document the consent of their users across platforms.
- To build awesome and complex frontend applications which will be used by thousands of users every minute.
- To work in a highly relevant industry with immediate impact for millions of users daily.
- To use the latest technologies, frameworks and methodologies to develop rock solid software.
- To take part in the planning and the design of new features and to add your own ideas.
- To work in an agile environment where you can maximize output.
- To take responsibility for the quality of your code/work e.g. for responsiveness, readability & coding standards.
- To work in a great team providing a place where you can grow, increase your knowledge and share your insights.
- Implementing new features from our roadmap.
- Debugging and solving issues that arise.
- Supporting team members from business and tech alike if technical questions arise.
- Ensuring code quality by being the final quality gate for pull requests.
- Securing the software with sufficient and great tests.
- Architecting software projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and bundling technologies like webpack.
- Experience in GIT, ideally following the “git workflow” and agile development practices incl. Scrum.
- Flexible working hours & option of home office.
- A fantastic team.
- Flat hierarchies.
Please apply through our 560 Tech Jobs platform https://jobs.lisbontechguide.com/