You will work with modern web technologies such as React.js, Redux, Material UI, HTML5, and CSS3 to deliver scalable, elegant solutions for new features and core site.
● API Integration.
● Prototype new features and research feasible approach.
● Implement best practices to continually increase performance and scalability
● Review code and pull requests to ensure product and design specifications are met
● Work with product and project management to refine user stories, acceptance criteria, and execution timelines
● Partner with fellow members to deliver the best solutions
We’d love to hear from you if you:
● Are self-motivated and self-starting, with keen attention to detail.
● Love to make an impact and grow along with us in an energetic and collaborative team environment
● The ability to express yourself clearly in both spoken and written English.
● Have a proven understanding of front-end web development technologies and principles
● Have experience with task automation (Grunt, Gulp, WebPack) and CSS Preprocessors (Less, Sass)
● Demonstrated the ability to research and learn new technologies