Your Mission as Senior Front-End Engineer:
As a Senior Front-End Engineer, you’ll work alongside our Experience Design team to deliver a world-class customer experience for the users of our employee engagement SaaS platform. In this role, you’ll exercise both your technical capabilities, implementing the latest front-end development tools and techniques, as well as your leadership skills.
Accountability & Impact:
In this role, you’ll...
- Ensure responsiveness of applications across device platforms
- Create experiences our customers will love by partnering with business stakeholders, product managers, UX designers and data scientists.
- Develop quality reusable components and front-end libraries
- Drive toward the effective utilization of the latest technologies
- Mentor other team members
- Participate in team settings, provide estimates and represent their feature area(s) in discussions.
- Participate in code reviews while writing clear, concise code.
What You Bring to the Role:
- 8+ years of web application development experience including experience with React.js
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processors: SASS or LESS and an understanding of Node.js and NPM modules
- A long-term love of computer programming, as evidenced by a bachelor’s degree in computer science or skipping college to go right to work as a programmer. Proven track record of delivering quality code.
- Stellar communication skills - including the ability to effectively communicate complex technical issues to a non-technical audience and engage in productive dialog involving multiple viewpoints or conflicting perspectives.
- The ability to independently scope, design and implement flexible technical solutions while anticipating technical uncertainties.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines and shifting priorities.
Nice to have’s:
- Full-Stack development experience (C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET)
- Cloud computing experience (Azure preferred)
- SQL Server or comparable database experience
- Experience working with distributed teams