Apply for this job
Point is reinventing the way people spend money and discover their favorite new services and brands.
We are backed by Y Combinator amongst a list of other notable investors, are a team of talented product, engineering, and design-oriented people with experience working at established companies and startups like Apple, American Express, Acorns, HotelTonight, and Metal Pay.
If you're interested in providing millions of people with a more transparent, responsible, and rewarding method of spending money and discovering brands & services they will love, then please drop us a note!
- Are a product oriented engineer that is excited to own and manage the front-end code base as a primary contributor.
- Have a track record of shipping high quality production code using React Native, Typescript and GraphQL.
- Understand the demanding nature of working in an early-stage startup environment.
What we're built in:
- We always strive to use the tools appropriate for the job. Our front end stack consists of React Native, typescript, expo, apollo client (GraphQL), Jest testing framework.
What you'll be doing:
- Working closely with our design team to ensure a amazing user experience on the mobile app.
- Integrating GraphQL end points into mobile app
- Turning Zeplin designs into a beautiful polished app
- Refactoring code and improving the overall user experience
- 3+ years experience in mobile app development.
- Familiarity with typescript, expo, apollo client (GraphQL), Jest testing framework.
- Experience integrating GraphQL API endpoints
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance).
- 20-day vacation policy. Can roll over up to 10 days per year. And we shut down the office in between Christmas and New Year's. Flexible WFH and sick day allowance.
- Education Credits: $25/mo. Keep learning — books, courses, training, etc.
- Wellness Credits: $50/mo. Take care of yourself — gym, fitness classes, meditation, etc.
- Commute Credits: $100/mo. Don't stress rush hour — public transit, bike, lyft, etc.