What we do:
The primary product we work on is a large React web app, built on a powerful processing platform which helps our customers store, access, and analyze huge quantities of data at much less expense than a conventional data infrastructure operation.
What We Believe:
We believe in testing and expect unit tests with our pull requests. Tests are run on every push to GitHub and are required to pass before merging a PR.
Good UI does not have to come at the cost of good engineering practices.
Automation saves everyone time, and we automate processes and practices wherever it makes sense to do so that we don’t rely on humans to remember them all.
We believe it’s possible to have fun while at work.
Who You Are:
· You are as passionate about Open Source as we are. You may even have contributed to a project. Include whatever information you believe shows off your skills: GitHub profile, code samples, links to personal projects, etc.
· If you're not local, there's no need to worry; we all work remotely. Slack, GitHub, and Zoom video calls are your go-to apps to keep up face-to-face contact with your teammates and the rest of the company. Regular standups with weekly retrospectives and planning sessions help you keep pace and let you give feedback regularly. We also regularly schedule a yearly meetup for in-person discussions, planning, and teambuilding activities.
What you bring to the team:
· A strong desire for continuous learning and self-improvement
· A good testing ethic
· Willingness to bring new ideas to the table
What we offer to you
· A remote-friendly and exciting work environment, developing many new features and tools for customers and internal teams
· Flexible work hours and innovative benefits, like FlexPot and a budget for conferences and continuing education
· Mentorship opportunities for you to learn and grow into an experienced developer
· Work with specialists in varied fields, from designers to product managers, to make a premier product used by major international companies.
Arm Treasure Data provides an end-to-end, fully managed cloud service (data acquisition, storage and analysis capability) for Big Data that is trusted and simple. As the original developers of Fluentd, an advanced open-source log collector specifically designed to take on the big data log collection problem, we solve the problems for companies wanting the ability to handle their big data needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. #LI-AB1