AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform.Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your app and games data, increase app conversion rate, improve app store rankings and app user loyalty.
This is a fully remote opportunity for a Junior Frontend Developer to develop AppFollow for international app world to help companies worldwide grow their business using AppFollow. We are looking for a Junior Frontend Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Working with AppFollow's blog; website and features related to growth
Benefits we offer:
- The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for our team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.
- At least 1 year of experience in production.
- Experience with cross-browser layout development.
- Understanding and experience in applying the BEM
methodology in layout.
- Experience with React (16.8+) in production or pet projects on React (you will be required to show examples of your code).
- Basic understanding of how webpack is building and then transforming JS and CSS.
- Experience with template engines (we use Mojolicious and Jinja).
- Understanding of remote servers, how to connect to it via SSH and what are the differences from the local machines.
- Knowledge of git (we use GitHub).
- Understanding of NPM, experience in building and releasing a package would be an advantage.