Moogsoft is the creator of Moogsoft AIOps - a next generation approach to IT Operations and Analytics driven by real-time machine learning. Moogsoft AIOps helps Enterprises & Service Providers deliver consistently excellent customer experiences, regardless of the underlying complexity or dynamic nature of the supporting infrastructure.
This is a highly technical engineer role in our Engineering team. As a member of the UI team you’ll have opportunity to develop exciting features on recently launched products. Much of the work involves developing user interfaces and visualizations for showing complex relationships, massive amount of data, and user workflows.
All team members play a pivotal role in the success of the product, with everyone sharing a voice in the product visualization.
- 3+ years experience with front end development
- Knowledge of webpack and babel
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience with unit testing frameworks like Jest
- Nice to have Vue.Js experience
Moogsoft Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible vacation and sick time policy
- Competitive salary, 401(k) plan and equity to all employee
- Attractive benefits package including health and dental coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered meals
- Opportunity for career development in a fast-paced, progressive company
- Team volunteering events and off-site outings
- Corporate sports teams – bring your A-game, we like to win!
- Game room equipped with ping pong, foosball and darts
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Moogsoft does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Moogsoft employee. Moogsoft will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Moogsoft.