Tanda is a true Brisbane start-up success story, founded in 2012, to solve some of the most common yet complex headaches every business owner has to navigate. Since then, we’ve grown to become industry leaders in workforce management with offices in Brisbane, Chicago, London and Manila.
Today, our mission is to advance the happiness, welfare & efficiency of those who work by building the world’s #1 platform for workforce success. We are looking for a Front End Developer to join our team in the Manila office and help scale our marketing team as we scale our marketing efforts around the world.
What you'll be doing
- Improving the code that makes our marketing site work
- Solving problems and cracking bugs, then delivering a solution
- Working with designers to help solve UI/UX pain points
- Regularly releasing and documenting your work
- Iterating post-release and learning about how customers use our product through feedback, user testing, and data analysis
What we're looking for
- Must have finished a bachelor's degree relevant to the position
- At least three years of working experience
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Top-notch communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in sprints / agile methodology a huge advantage
- Experience or familiarity with testing
- Experience or knowledge in API development is not necessary but a huge plus
What you'll love about Tanda
Not only do we offer a competitive compensation package, we also believe that the best we can offer is a space for growth. Here in Tanda, we believe in reaching your maximum potential. In here, you’ll have independence and ownership over your work! You’ll be in an environment that encourages constant feedback and learning opportunities.
- We are growing quickly with forever expanding opportunities
- We have a history of giving outsized responsibility to competent people early in their career
- We truly believe what we are doing is important in order to achieve workforce success