- Build innovative and accessible user interfaces for data discovery, analysis, and visualisation (B2B)
- Quickly turn ideas and designs into early prototypes
- Iterate on prototypes to build polished features for our products
- Align with the backend development team to work out required interfaces
- Take responsibility for code quality, documentation and testing
- Influence the choice and design of upcoming features
Required skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar qualification with a focus on computer science or related technical or creative discipline
- 2+ years of experience developing web applications with modern frameworks
- Experience with Python and React
- Very good written and spoken English skills, German is a plus
- Ability and eagerness to conduct your own research, learn, and share your knowledge with other people
- Big plus: Experience with data visualisation techniques and libraries (e.g. D3, plot.ly)
Your application documents (in English) should include a letter of motivation, CV, relevant certificates and references in one single PDF document. If you want to share examples of your UI or visualisation work, please include links or images with a short description and name your contribution.
Positions remain open until filled. We are strongly committed to promoting equal opportunity and diversity in our team.