Imagine a workplace which encourages you to take on responsibility and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine a fast-paced environment where your performance makes the difference. This is TrustYou!We are looking for adventurers to join our smart and inspiring team! The TrustYou Guest Feedback Platform is used by more than 50,000 hotels worldwide to consolidate and analyze guest feedback. Within one tool, our clients get an overview of all reviews from Booking.com
, Google, TripAdvisor, and are able to drill down into insights extracted from the text via TrustYou’s NLP capabilities. Our product also have real-time communication features, allowing guests to message the hotel reception while they’re at the hotel. We use React for new features, but have a large codebase implemented in an older MVC framework. We put to work design-patterns like bff( https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/architecture/patterns/backends-for-frontends
) on our micro-services catering to front-end and mobile applications built with React-Native.
What challenges await you?
- Ship products that clients love to use!
- Design and Implement reusable components to be consumed across teams.
- Identify under-performing front-end components and redesign them with modern solutions.
- Stay on top of ever changing front end space and enable the team to be comfortable with them.
What do we expect from you?
- Degree in Computer Science, or closely related.
- Professional work experience with frontend focus.
- Building beautiful, testable, reusable UIs with React.
- Have worked with flex-box , styled-components or similar.
- Got your hands dirty with bundling tools like webpack/rollup .
- Experience with state-management using Redux/MobX.
- Knowledge of up-to-date React features like React-hooks, Context.
- Hands-on experience with back-end technologies, e.g. NodeJS, Python or any other language (non mandatory).
What do we offer:
- Highly international & entrepreneurial environment (flat hierarchies, short decision paths)
- We are agile enthusiasts and love continuous improvement
- Spend up to 5% of your working time for your professional & personal development
- Excellent onboarding programs
- Great leadership & support
- Lunch Catering