Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently designed software solutions using Agile methodology and distributed teams approach. Innovation in product development is our core strength. We work towards goals, not checkboxes! We focus on impact, and we are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Come join a team where all members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands, and come up with the most inventive and innovative solutions for our partners’ toughest problems.
We are engineering a better tomorrow and creating new opportunities.
How Will You Make a Difference?
- Provide technical mentoring to engineers in addition to technical career growth plans
- Collaborate closely with other company functions, onboard new engineers effectively so that they are engaged and productive as soon as possible
- Own the team’s performance on product development and/or customer projects
- Develop regular cadence of communication and feedback within your team and with other teams and organizational functions in order to ensure organizational success
- Engage frequently with clients and assist with technical scoping
- Lead the technical aspect of career progression for your team (including junior, intermediate, and senior developers)
- Contribute to technical training and development courses for both your team and the organization
- Act as a leader and ambassador for Wizeline culture
- Represent Wizeline expertise when working onsite with customers in SEA (where applicable)
Are You Fit?
- Solid experience in web and/or mobile development and passion for building technology products
- Expertise in front-end development (JS, React….)
- Experience building responsive and elegant applications that are scalable
- Comfortable learning new programming languages and ability to switch from one to another smoothly
- Strong software architecture skills; you are able to select the best stack for each project
- Strong communication skills in English
- Experience working directly with clients and leading projects
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Familiar with all stages in the software development life cycle
- Enjoys mentoring team members of all levels; is interested in raising technical expertise throughout the team
- Experience solving algorithm challenges that involve data structures
- Knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- Experience in React Native is a plus.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject
What You’ll Love About Us
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks: We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office. We also offer stock options for all employees.
- Our global family: We offer a Work Abroad program, as well as language training and immigration support for our expat members.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.