Join our great team and work in ambitious, exciting projects for clients from all over the world!
In this role you will:
- Develop and integrate highly interactive web applications using React.
- Work as part of the team to achieve shared goals: volunteer for tasks, manage your priorities and collaborate with team members.
- Clarify business needs, and come up with technical solutions to address them.
- Follow engineering practices including code reviews, unit-level writing, and integration-level tests.
- Support existing applications by refactoring tasks on existing code, enhance features and fix bugs.
- Assist with bringing offsite development work in-house and provide clear concise directions on solutions delivery that can be reusable, testable, and run at scale.
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills: 10.000 - 20.000 PLN/net on a service contract (B2B)
- A comfy, modern office in the heart of Warsaw
- Private health care plan (Luxmed) and access to Multisport card
- Possibility of working remotely as much as you want
- Working experience in React and Redux.
- Practical knowledge of ES6 (TypeScript is more than welcome!)
- Software design patterns understanding and ability to use them in real life.
Nice to have
- Experience in designing software architecture
- Working experience in writing node.js apps with Express (or similar), ORMs and SQL/NoSQL DBs.
- Knowledge of mobile apps development (hybrid or native)