Appscore is a leading product, design and innovation consultancy providing services that help transform and empower businesses. We work with Australia's leading enterprise companies to provide meaningful contribution and value since 2009 our mission has been to change lives through amazing digital experiences, revolutionize our customer's businesses by creating game-changing technology and drive digital adoption by creating user value in everything we create.
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced React Native Engineer to work onsite as part of one of our enterprise client's delivery teams. You will be helping to set up a React Native team in terms of tooling, process, and structure whilst working on an exciting new financial product for the US market. They operate in a completely agile environment, MVP to full product stages.
You will be an experienced React Native Developer with a minimum of 6 years experience, 4 of those being in mobile development.
- 2+ years experience in React Native
- Experience in leading an Agile team for more than 2+ years
- Experience in AZURE services including App Centre and Cloud Functions
- Experience in Java or Kotlin
- Experience in Objective-C or Swift
- Experience with native modules
- Mobile Architecture experience
Experience with the following will be highly regarded:
- CI/CD setup and usage
- Team management skills & experience
- Experience in React Navigation Framework or alternative
- Experience in training developers in React Native