Loopio is a workplace that unleashes learning & growth opportunities for our Loopers. We provide autonomous, challenging work that allows each employee to Master their craft. We attract and retain people who are naturally Curious, have Grit and are eager to grow and build their careers. At Loopio, we genuinely Support each other, because true success comes from working as #oneteam. We root for each other’s success and always remember to take time to celebrate, have fun, and Get Loopi!
About The Role
Loopio is looking for a passionate and endlessly curious Senior Frontend Software Developer to join our growing team! You will work cross-functionally across a team of innovative Engineers, Product Managers and Designers to deliver a world-class product to our users.
This role will be on the project feature team. The Loopio project workspace empowers our customers to collaborate when answering questions during their sales cycles. Our approach makes it simple to convert complex documents and questionnaires into a format that’s easy to work with and our project management tools ensure projects are completed quickly, easily and look their best.
- Document conversion between Microsoft Word or Excel and semantic HTML
- Realtime collaboration and updates using WebSockets
- Dashboards and analytics for viewing the status of a project
What You'll Be Doing
- Leading and rapidly building end-to-end features from scratch for Loopio’s web platform
- Proactively build technology to prevent bugs as they come up because you can’t stand crappy software
- Interact with and gather detailed feedback from our customers because you understand that creating a user-centric experience comes first
- Collaborate closely with our Product Managers and Product Designers in an agile environment to bring features to life and iterate on them based on our customers' feedback
- Mentor and coach others, providing technical guidance and helping build an environment of knowledge-sharing and encouraged feedback
- Comfortable leading technical design discussions and facilitating technical decision making. Experience as a technical lead is a bonus!
What You'll Bring To The Team
- 7+ years of professional software development experience
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- You’re the type of developer that always has a “secret branch”
- A growing passion for driving processes and building tools for greater productivity
- A “get it done” attitude, but you understand the difference between smart shortcuts and shortcuts that keep phones buzzing all night
- Experience with the following is a nice to have:
Why You'll Love Working At Loopio
- You’ll have tons of autonomy and responsibility; we have a results-driven environment
- You’ll work in the heart of Toronto, steps from Chinatown and Kensington Market
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth
- You’ll have a piece of the pie; every Loopio employee participates in our stock option plan
- You’ll participate in a health and benefits plan that kicks in on day one
- The career growth opportunities are endless at a successful, high-growth company
- You’ll be a part of Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 list 2019 and the Fast 500 list 2019!