The Front-end Developer will need to be motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wire frames to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. The candidate will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Strong command of programming best practices and common libraries such as React or Angular.
- Used to a fast paced and collaborative environment where every voice has an impact on the product.
- Relevant work experience and/or bachelor's degree in computer science.
- Push the boundaries of app development for the open web to strive for an experience at parity with a native iOS and Android equivalent
- Write great code and build new features at a rapid pace. You’ll work with a small team, but we expect you to be the take ownership over projects, laying the foundation of great code and helping others around you to code to those standards.
- Be responsible for communicating across our design, iOS, Android teams to coordinating releases of new features. We release new features on 3 clients at the same time.