We are on a mission to make quality education affordable to everyone by helping schools increase their fundraising efficiency.
We believe in
• Democratizing quality education:
Quality education is a great equalizer. We are on a mission to make quality education affordable to everyone by helping schools increase their fundraising efficiency. We derive our inspiration from actions like this
• Building a large profitable business
: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of democratizing quality education. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building value SaaS
• Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
• 2.1 Million constituents connected
• 420,000 students impacted
• 2 Million $ raised on our platform
• 42 Million engagement opportunities created
• 23 months since profitability
• All this could be achieved with a nimble team of 20(4 salespeople in USA and rest to the team in Bangalore)
While a single product was able to help us scale until this point, the company’s growth from here is based on multi-product strategy. The way we’re scaling our product team is in-line with the company’s strategy. After all, we’re big believers in Conway’s law
. So each product will have its own team of PMs and engineers. All of these products are powered by some core services out of which some are built internally and some are third party products like getstream.io
Think of these products as the three sources of revenue to the company. Your customers are the schools and university and you will build your product to solve problems faced by them.
Here are some examples of the projects in the different products.
• Server side rendering.
• Online tickets and guest management workflows.
• Online fundraising workflows.
• Progressive Image Rendering.
• Optimizing file chunk size to speed up the page load.