BinaryEdge focuses its efforts on acquiring, analyzing and classifying internet-wide data by combining efforts in the areas of Cybersecurity, Data Science and Machine Learning. We show Organizations what they are exposing and what they are being exposed to on the Internet.
We help our users improve their security with easy-to-use applications and well-built interfaces, and we’re looking for talented front-end engineers to bring these experiences to life.
- Help improve the overall experience of our platform;
- You’ll work closely with the backend engineering team to integrate existing REST APIs;
- You’ll work with the product design team to iterate over wireframes and high-fidelity mockups, turning prototypes into polished products;
- Identify areas of improvements in the codebase and help with contributions to make it better, faster and stronger, both client and server-side;
- Work independently as well as a team, Contribute to our remote culture.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- 4/5 Years experience;
- Experience working with modern front-end frameworks like React and AngularJS.
- Basic knowledge on CSS preprocessors (eg SASS)
- Basic knowledge of package managers and build tools, like npm and webpack.
- Basic knowledge of testing with tools such as Mocha, Selenium or similar.
- Experience with REST APIs, both client and server-side.
- Awareness of browsers compatibility issues.
- Experience working with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good written and spoken English.
Nice to have
- Experience building data visualizations with d3.js or a similar library;
- Working knowledge of Python, Go;
- Experience in any of the following frameworks: Django, Flask, Node.js.
- Ability to work independently - you are allowed to work from home, a local cafe or your favourite place;
- Flexible hours - this is not a 9-5 job, you have some flexibility in the hours you work, we understand that inspiration comes at different times for different people;
- Once in a while, we all have get togethers somewhere in Portugal;