Every day, we work with passion for our users. And we are looking for the best to join our team!
Our product and engineering team is looking forward to an enthusiastic React Developer (f/m/d) who wants to make a real difference!
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- Making a real difference: full responsibility in a cross-functional team
- Successful start-up with 40 like-minded people
- Participation in conferences and free choice of hardware
- Fun with your colleagues
- Based in Cologne, in our view the most open and relaxed city in Germany
- Competitive compensation, 28 days of paid vacation etc.
- Frontend Development with React to create an immersive online experience
- Conception of exciting interaction elements in close collaboration with design and product management
- Close teamwork with your experienced colleagues (React and Backend developers)
Your skill set
- You seek responsibility and are happy about the freedom you have with us
- You are in love with your frontend stack - you have been working for at least 4 years in a professional environment
- You have at least 2 years experience in React development; nice to have would be hands-on knowledge in Redux, NextJS, and Node.js
- You are familiar with HTML5 and styling languages (CSS3, LESS, SASS) as well as Bootstrap and love to implement responsive design
- Testing is no unkown territory - you have experience in at least one of the following: Unit Testing, Enzyme or Cypress
- You have high demands on your code (clear, maintainable, well tested)
- You are always up to date with the latest technologies and like to test them out
- You feel comfortable communicating in English, German would be a bonus
You are looking for a new “development environment” for your skills? You are keen to work with enthusiastic colleagues?
Your personal contact:
Dr. Lars Fink, CTO, Tel: +49 (0)221-283 222 611, firstname.lastname@example.org