Who We Are
Process Street is a SaaS platform that helps companies manage their processes and workflows to make recurring work fun, fast, and faultless. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team that relies on systems to improve output 10X. Process Street is a venture-backed startup and an AngelPad alum (the #1 Accelerator in the US).
A distributed team means freedom and flexibility: All 40-plus of us work wherever we’d like—reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread across 9 time zones in 10 countries, we sign into Slack and open up our work tools on the schedule that fits our lives best. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work. Distributed work isn’t for everyone, but if it fits your management style, it’s a life-changing benefit.
Camaraderie from afar: Being 100% distributed doesn’t stop us from getting to know each other— we have daily conversations in chat, weekly “coffee” pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team retreat.
Our values: As a small, nimble company, we want our employees to feel empowered to make decisions and define the future of our company, so our values include:
- Act like an owner (Agency!)
- Default to action (Processes are great; bureaucracy isn't!)
- Focus on the process (See? Great.)
- Practice prioritization (There are an infinite number of useful things to do. We trust you to pick the best ones.)
- Pay attention to details (Our customers count on us!)
- Over-communicate everything. Twice (See what we did there?)
We're looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer to build our iOS and Android mobile apps from the ground-up in React Native.
What You’ll Do
- Mobile application software development, design, and prototyping.
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing iOS or Android apps.
- Write clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
- Establish architectural principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members.
- Work closely with product and design teams to customize the Process Street experience on mobile devices.
- Implement custom native and React Native user interfaces using the latest iOS and Android programming techniques.
We are looking for talented, hard-working engineers who have experience building innovative applications that customers love. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of our mobiles apps.
As a member of the team you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of our iOS and Android apps in React Native. You will be part of the feature design, system architecture and building the real features to be deployed on the live environment.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience doing hands-on software development.
- 3+ years of current experience working in iOS application development.
- 1+ years of experience with React Native development.
- Extensive knowledge of iOS frameworks on recent releases.
- Understanding of embedded development constraints.
- Experience with Redux.
- A track record of delivering quality products.
- Communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Experience designing web services and/or distributed system.
- Example apps in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Diverse Teams Build Better Products
Legally, we need you to know this:
Process Street does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can, and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.