So you think you can code? Think you’re a kickass programmer?
You live for coding; you write code so beautiful that code-reviewers jump off cliffs from pure jealously?
You are highly motivated and passionately follow engineering best practices. You enjoy learning and mastering bleeding edge technologies?
You are driven to build solutions that make life easier for millions of people. You want to create web sites with amazing user experience that earn five-star ratings. You are not only well versed in front-end, back-end development, but also have a strong understanding of good UX and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty in server configuration.
If this is you then come code with us. Our main programming language is PHP but we will take onboard engineers proficient in any of the web languages (Ruby, Java, etc.)
This is what we have done already:
- We have developed 5 property portals with dominant presence in 4 countries
- Our traffic has passed 100 million monthly page views and is increasing fast
- We win prestigious awards for property online portals every year and our web portals always occupy top most visited sites in all 4 countries
What are typical challenges we face at PropertyGuru?
- We’re dealing with massive amount of incoming data everyday
- We’re dealing with massive traffic (130+M users)
- 5+ years of web development experience using LAMP stack or similar web technologies
- Possess strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, especially in PHP
- Proficient with database design, optimization and tuning in MySQL
- Experience in design patterns, unit testing, automation techniques (Selenium WebDriver)
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, SQS, Redshift, etc.)
- Exposure to collaborating tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in PHP frameworks such as Symfony 2, ZF2, or proven ability to learn on the job
- Exposure to Scrum methodology and XP technical practices such as unit testing, pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration or continuous delivery
- Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humor
Visit us at: https://www.propertygurugroup.com/