Finstek is a leading technology provider focusing on providing cutting-edge fintech solutions for institutions operating in financial markets. The development of high-tech reliable software and services for covering our customers' needs is in our DNA. Our customers are worldwide FX Market Brokers.
Currently we are seeking for a talented and high skilled Senior React Developer to join our Finstek Member Area project on full-time basis. Member Area is an advanced web portal for IBs (Introducing Brokers) and retail traders which includes a set of smart management tools, providing real-time interaction between broker’s website and its trading platform servers. It also includes reporting and backoffice for administering the system.
Member Area offers clients and partners insight into their active and completed trades, real-time monitoring on the balance, equity, credit and margin, as well as deposit and withdraw, straight from the portal. Member Area is also a part of Finstek global product line for international brokerage.
As a Senior React Developer on this project you will be responsible for the web UI development and implementation of the new features in UI.
- Work experience: 3+ years
- Knowledge of common OOP patterns and anti-patterns
- Good understanding of web protocols
- Good knowledge of performance optimization techniques
- Good knowledge of common security threats and methods to prevent them
- Ability to weigh the pros and cons of various software design choices, provide rationale and take responsibility for the choice
- Ability to work without supervision, understand business needs and produce high valuable and reliable code
- Extended knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, CSS methodologies (e.g. BEM), SCSS utilities
- Wide experience in Rest API, WebSocket API, JSON, Authentication
- Understanding of development processes and tools - git flow, source control tools, task and bug tracking systems
- Flexibility and willingness to work in agile environment with focus on result
- Code reviewing and mentoring other FE developers
- Strong communication skills and attention to details, proactivity and being a team player
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of Technical and Business English (communicating with international team members, stakeholders and English-speaking PM)
We Would Like To See
- Experience in developing web applications for fintech domain and e-commerce
- Understanding of forex/stocks trading domain or willingness to dive into these
- Willingness to refactor and optimize written code
These are Just Some of Our Benefits
- Medical insurance for employees and 50% paid insurance for family members
- Sports activities compensation (up to 50 BYN per month)
- English lessons in the office twice a week
- Vacation (19 working days) + 5 sick days (100% paid) per year
- We always have excellent coffee, tea, fresh milk, fresh fruits, cookies and ice-cream in the office
- Competitive market salary